Love this lesson in Acts when the Christians were praying so hard for Peter’s release from prison and then when he was broken out of prison by an angel, they were completely shocked to see him standing at the door. I used felt on this project for the angel’s clothing, but you could just use white paper and the angel would be just as cute.
Objective: Children will make an angel to remind them that God sends His angels to protect us.
- Bible verse page
- Triangle template
- White felt
- White feathers
- Glue sticks
- Gold gel pen
Time: 10-15 min
- Cut out the angels’ faces, Using the triangle template, cut out enough triangles from the felt to have one for each child.
- Pass out the Bible verse page.
- Have the children glue on the felt triangle in the middle of the page.
- Have them glue on the head to the top of the triangle.
- Pass out the feathers. And have them glue them on the sides of the triangle to create wings.
- Once the angel is glued together, the teacher can use the gold pen to draw a flat oval over the angel’s head creating a halo.