Tired of cross crafts? I found a pic on Pinterest but it was a broken link that leads nowhere. It looked strait forward enough and I love a handprint craft! I liked the little red nail print wound. It is a reminder that we are the ones who’s sins nailed Jesus to the cross. No template needed.
Paid in Full
Objective: Children will make handprint with nail wounds to remind them of what Jesus did for them. This 5X7 cardstock will easily fit in a frame if the mother so chooses.
5X7 Black Cardstock
Cup (the kind you use for water will be sufficient)
Time: about 2 minutes per child
- On the back of your black cardstock write the child’s name in pencil or a white crayon
- Take each child individually and have them spread their hand out as far as their fingers will stretch. Paint their hand with a light coat of white paint.
- Press the hand down towards the top center of the page.
- Clean child’s hands well in sink or with wipes.
- Using the chalk, in all capitals, write below the hand:
- Dip index finger in some red paint and add a nail wound to the center of the palm.